Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Purpose of this Blog

I can't really say I knew what I was getting in to when I decided it would be a good idea to buy a house. I only knew that I really wanted some place to live that was *mine*--not rented, not my parents'. Mine.

This desire for a home of my own might have something to do with the Taurus in me. And my Capricornian husband has told me that I'm getting a little bit too obsessive over this--so, in order to try not to push all of my concerns on to him, I'm going to start this blog.

At best, it'll be something that will help me arrange my thoughts (and maybe give some ideas to other first-time home buyers). At worst, it will never be updated after this post (and alas, my poor husband will be putting up with the brunt of my thoughts in that case).

Fingers crossed that this Taurus and Cap duo make it through the home-buying process in one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment