Wednesday, November 6, 2013

P&S Edits

This morning, we sent the updates we would like to have made to the P&S back to the seller.

Most of the updates are pretty standard, and I don't think will be an issue. One of the changes, however, might be a deal-breaker...

Our lawyer didn't like the warranty agreement that came with the P&S. Apparently it's different than what is normally agreed to in this State. We're asking the seller to have the warranty changed to the regular version...not sure whether they'll go for it or not. I imagine if they've changed the warranty, it must lean heavily in their favor (and it does seem to). So if they say they won't change it, I guess we'll have lost this condo twice. I hear that third time is the charm, however...

Mr. Cap and I are hoping that things will work out, but at the same time have done our best to not get too attached to this location. I think we've done a good job on that, and are willing to walk away if we need to. I really don't want to end up living in an apartment, but I suppose whatever is meant to happen will happen.

Time to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment