Friday, November 8, 2013

Stress

Mr. Cap and I have decided to concede on the warranty issue we were having, coming to the conclusion that if it weren't a new construction, we wouldn't have a warranty anyway. And a limited warranty is probably better than nothing at all. In addition, since it's a condo, it's not as though we would be paying the full cost for anything that might go wrong with the outside of the building (per the warranty). We both spoke with my father to get some additional advice. I talked to my boss, and Mr. Cap threw around the idea of talking to his father (but ended up deciding not to). Everyone agreed that the warranty situation is probably not something that should cause us to walk away from the house. And considering that this was our only concern, it might not be great to say "no" to something that passed the Inspection with flying colors.

We are still in the "we shall see" stage, I suppose. But I do feel better after talking to my father about it. I think Mr. Cap does, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment