Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nervous

The condo we put an offer in on last week responded to our realtor today asking if we'd be willing to do more negotiation.

I'm really nervous. The terms they put down aren't bad ($2k more than we were offering, and now willing to cover our closing costs). I'm just nervous about what Mr. Cap will want to do. He's been very cautious for this entire thing, and he's been trying to stay "uninvolved" as much as possible. I think I'd be willing to make the deal due to these terms, but I don't know if he will.

Ahh! I've left him a message at work asking him to get back to me on how he'd like to proceed. I don't want to wait too long in case another offer comes in that's better for them, but I also don't want to appear too eager. I hope he gets back to me by lunch time at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment