Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Offer Accepted!

So at present, we're back in the running for that condo!

Mr. Cap and I agreed on how much we'd be willing to spend on a monthly mortgage, the mortgage broker helped us work something out that (basically) fit into our plan, and our offer got approved by the seller!

Now we have a home inspection planned for this week, we've sent the P&S over to our family lawyer to look over, and I need to get myself over to the mortgage broker's office at some point this week to start the official mortgage application.

I hope everything goes smoothly...we have until Monday to get everything in order/over to the seller. I really really hope that there are no complications in the process...

On the bright side, Mr. Cap seems pretty excited about the prospect of owning this condo. That makes me happy, and I feel a lot better about things knowing that he's on board with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment