Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The First Night

The first night sleeping in our condo was...really strange. I think the fact that I've been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for almost 2 years has made it difficult for me to sleep on a supported bed. I woke up with the entire left side of my body and my back hurting. Oh well--nothing a little Advil won't fix!

After that, Mr. Cap and I realized that we couldn't find out shower curtain. So morning showers occured without one, and I think the walls in the bathroom were all made a bit cleaner due to this (that's my positive spin on things!).

But other than that--not bad! It's so strange to wake up in a new place and think "I can do whatever I want here". The "whatever I want" mostly consisted of running around looking for missing hair products while half-dressed, but it's still a step in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment